Information for External Referral Agencies
Note: For clients who are able to self-refer please see the ‘Contact’ page on our website.
About our client services
- Our services are for members of Roma communities from Central and Eastern Europe. If you are unsure whether the person you are working with is Roma please see this factsheet.
- We are able to deliver our services in a number of languages including English, Polish, Romanian, some dialects of Romanes, and Hungarian. We may be able to deliver services in additional languages subject to the availability of staff and volunteers.
- All of our in-person client work is based in London. We are sometimes able to work remotely with clients outside of London depending on the type and level of support needed.
Issues we can cover
- Welfare Benefits; Debt and Money Matters; Housing; the EU Settlement Scheme; Health including Mental Health support; and Education Advocacy.
- We can also be commissioned by professionals to carry out work in relation to Safeguarding and Child Protection.
- For more information on our services please see the ‘Projects’ pages on our website.
Issues we do not cover
- Direct provision of housing / money / employment; Befriending; Immigration advice (other than issues relating to the EU Settlement Scheme); and Criminal matters.
How we work
- Most of our advice work is delivered on the basis of one-off appointments with limited follow-up work as is needed.
- For our Mental Health and Education Advocacy services, there is additional remit to provide ongoing support as is required.
Service Providers’ page on our website.
Making a referral